For working in groups or preparing seminars, presentations we offer three group workrooms at the back of the catalog hall. These can be used with prior registration or, if they are free, spontaneously without registration.
Group study room 1 is equipped with a television. You can use this to present your work results by simply connecting your laptop.
Mothers and fathers are invited to use our parent-child room. Here you can study while your children play. You will find a baby changing room on the first floor near the sanitary facilities.
Please note our booking rules when booking online:
- The group study rooms are for study groups of at least three people to study and work. For individuals, spaces are available in the reading room and textbook collection.
- The maximum reservation time is two hours per day.
- Only one reservation per group is allowed each day.
- Group study room 2 is equipped as a "parent-child room" with play materials. This room is primarily intended for users with children and must be released if required despite booking.
- You need your account from the computer center for the booking.
You are also welcome to book the rooms for online exams. In this case, please contact the service desk in good time so that the rooms can be marked accordingly.